Our interactive secondary school workshops teach essential digital literacy skills. Through a blend of topical case studies, participative activities and peer learning, students discover effective techniques for finding and evaluating information online whilst developing a wider understanding of the forces that affect the information they see.
Digital Thinking for Secondary Schools includes:
- Covert marketing, influencers and native advertising
- Personalisation and filter bubbles
- Sensationalism, fake news and virality
- Opinion, rumour, bias and spin
- Hoaxes, pranks and conspiracy theories
- Credibility and evidence-checking
Delivered in-school by experienced facilitators with digital media, marketing and educational expertise, Digital Thinking for Secondary Schools equips students with the skills and knowledge needed to become smart, empowered, and informed online users.